- 1 packet of fettuccini (we used brown rice gluten free)
- 200g organic firm tofu
- 2 zucchinis (green skin removed)
- 1 brown onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- ½ cup soy milk
- ½ cup of filtered water
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Ground pepper
- 1 tsp. black salt
- Coconut bacon
- Bring a large saucepan 2/3 filled with water to the boil. Add pasta and cook until el dente.
- Pre heat fry pan on medium heat (if not using thermomix).
- In a high powered blender- blend tofu, zucchinis, onion, garlic, nutritional yeast, soy milk, filtered water, apple cider vinegar, pepper and black salt until smooth (30sec/speed 10) transfer to fry pan and cook for 10mins (10mins/100/soft).
- Once pasta is cooked, transfer to fry pan with sauce and toss through.
Optional- top with vegan Parmesan or nut parm
See Caesar salad recipe for coconut bacon (add link)