This green smoothie will actually make you feel like a living breathing goddess. Feeding your body with pure and natural ingredients is the perfect way to make your body, mind and soul shine.
Before I became plant based, I never thought I would crave a green smoothie, or anything green to be honest. But it’s true, if your body and taste buds change. I have this green smoothie at least a few times each week- I love the sweetness from the banana and pineapple, the tang from the lemon and the herby fresh flavor parsley adds. Trust me the parsley adds a whole new dimension to your green smoothies.
By incorporating smoothies into your (and your family’s) diets it’s a great way to make sure you are getting enough nutrients. Green smoothies are a great way to get your kids to have their greens especially. My niece and nephew would turn their noses up to a bowl of kale but they LOVE my Green Goddess Smoothie!
If you give it a try, let me know what you think! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #Shane&Adele on Instagram.
- 4 leaves of kale (washed and deveined)
- 1 lemon (rind and pith removed)
- ½ cucumber
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 cups of filtered water
- Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender.
- Process on high until smooth (60sec/speed 10) and transfer into large glasses or jars.
- Garnish with chia seeds, hemp seeds and optional cucumber ribbons and lemon round.