I love garlic (as you can probably tell if you’ve seen any of our recipes!) This aioli is a simple blend of cashews, garlic and apple cider vinegar. Simple and delicious!
Garlic has potent medicinal properties associated with lowering cholesterol, improving blood circulation and cardiovascular health. It’s high in antioxidants (notably- allicin), vitamin C. B6 and has an antiseptic effect. It’s also a wonderful digestive aid that makes dishes taste incredible, all of which why I love this ingredient.
Make sure you store garlic in a dark dry place. We grow our own which is both easy and the taste is incredible. Always avoid GMO garlic as they are often bleached and sprayed with harmful chemicals.
If you give it a try, let me know what you think! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #Shane&Adele on Instagram.
- 1 ½ cup activated cashews
- ½ cup filtered water
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blender and process on max until smooth (60sec, speed 10) you may need to scrape the sides of the bowl to ensure its all even.
* Add extra water if you’d like this thinner
* Activated cashews work best as the end product will be smoother and creamier.