- 1 packet Lebanese bread (large diced)
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers (diced)
- 2 punnets of cherry tomatoes
- 4 radish (thinly sliced)
- 1 green onion (sliced)
- ¾ cup fresh mint (roughly sliced)
- ¼ cup parsley (roughly sliced)
- 1 tbsp. ground sumac
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 pomegranate (hearts and juice)
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat a large fry pan on medium heat.
- Add lebanesse bread and toss for 5mins until golden and allow to cool.
- Prep cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, radish, green onion, mint and parsley and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- Prepare dressing by adding all ingredients into a jar and shake until combined.
- Just before serving- add bread and dressing and toss to coat.