This Caesar dressing is so flavorful, be prepared its more like Caesar dressing + flavor bomb. Never again will you be able to look at pre made Caesar dressing again, not only for the flavor but also for the nutritional value these wholefood ingredients add to the dressing.
This is obviously amazing paired with our CAESAR SALAD but you can also use this in any salad that needs a flavor punch, in sandwiches, wraps, with roast potatoes, as a dip, I even love to use this in sushi (don’t judge!) The capers give this a real ocean flavor so it pairs beautifully in Japanese sushi rolls with lots of crunchy vegetables and sushi rice.
If you give it a try, let me know what you think! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #Shane&Adele on Instagram.
- 1 Cup activated cashew nuts
- 5 Pitted kalamata olives
- 1 lemon- juice and rind (microplaned)
- 3 Australian garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. capers
- ½ cup of filtered water
- 1 Cup of washed parsley leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Tsp seeded mustard
- Soak cashews over night in a bowl covered with filtered water.
- Add cashews, olives, lemon juice and rind, garlic, Dijon mustard, capers, filtered water, parley, salt and pepper to a high powered blender.
- Process on high until smooth (50sec, speed 10) You may need to scrape down the sides a few times to ensure everything is completely smooth.
- Add seeded mustard and mix on low to combine (10 sec, speed 4.)
- Store in an airtight glass jar. This keeps for 7-10 days and can be made ahead of time. The dressing can thicken as it sits so just add a small amount of water to the jar and shake to combine if you wish to thin it out.